Monday, November 24, 2014

Great Week

September 15, 2014

Hey Everyone,
 
     Had a great week this week!
 
We had 2 cold days this week and on one of the days it snowed! Early September and already a 1st snow... Um yeah I am from Arizona, that's not okay! Haha I really am enjoying the cooler weather though. 
 
The missionary work is going well here in Billings, lots to do in both the wards we cover! We put a man on date this week for October 25th, we have been really working with him for a while and he is improving well as he strives to overcome the last few things that stand in his way of being baptized. 
 
I am thankful for the opportunity to be on a mission, I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ. I know we have living prophets and apostles on Earth today and in a few short weeks we will be able to hear from them in General conference! I am very excited for that! I hope you all have a good week! Love you all and am thankful for your support!
 
-Elder Organ

No comments:

Post a Comment