Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hey Everyone

April 21, 2014

    Crazy week this week with transfers! 

I am staying in Thermopolis and was driving a truck to pick up my new companions when WHAM! A deer decided to run out in front of me when I was traveling 70 MPH so long story short, I killed another deer and was totally going to take it home to clean it and eat because how epic would that be!? But... I found out it is illegal in WY, so we left the deer there. Me and the missionary with me are fine, a tad banged up but totally fine. The truck on the other hand is NOT okay, the whole front end will get replaced. So that was an exciting time this week. 
   
We had a temple square referral so we went and met Lufa from Madagascar! We taught him the first lesson and the Spirit was so strong, he accepted baptism, the BOM and wanted us to come back. The only bummer is he moves back to Madagascar in 6 days! So we will see what we can do to pass him on to Missionaries in Madagascar, so awesome we have missionaries all over the world and can do that!
   
We had a good week this week, I am enjoying my new companions Elder Swisher and Elder Archie. Easter was great, a really fun time! 
 
I testify to all of you that Christ lives! I know He lives and is at the head of this church. I am so blessed to be His representative and to share the good news with the people of Wyoming! I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith is the prophet of the Restoration. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on Earth today and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I invite you all to constantly ponder on your relationship with Christ, not just at Easter time. We should always be striving to become more like our Savior Jesus Christ. 
 
I love each of you, thank you for your support!
  
-Elder Aaron Organ 

No comments:

Post a Comment