Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Testimony

April 7, 2014

Hello Everyone, 

    I do not have much time today... Another great week has come and gone. 
 
I was on exchanges until Wednesday evening and then Friday we had a mid-transfer adjustment where Elder Anglin was transferred to Basin and Elder Pradera is now my companion until transfers next week when I will probably receive a different companion. 
 
This transfer has been a blur, so much has happened! Attached are a few pictures of the adventures this week!
 

We transported 2 large mission bikes in the trunk of our car so had to take them all apart!
We transported 2 large mission bikes in the trunk of our car so had to take them all apart!
  
We found some buffalo this week!
 
This picture is of me with my Zone at Zone Conference this past week.
 
Because I am short on time I just want to bear my testimony to all of you...
    
This past weekend I had many of my prayers answered. I had several questions that I wrote down and knew I would be able to find the answers as I listened to General Conference, and sure enough that is exactly what happened! 
 
I know we have living prophets and apostles on Earth that speak to us every 6 months, what a blessing it has been to learn from them, I pray we can study their messages again and again. I testify that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet on Earth today and that he leads this church under the direction of Jesus Christ and God the Father. 
 
I testify that I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God, I have read it and the Holy Ghost bore witness to my spirit that those words are indeed of God! I know that the Book of Mormon is another witness that Jesus is the Christ. I know that Jesus Christ suffered, bled and died for me and for you. Why would he do that? Because He loves each of us and it was the only way back for all of us; I testify that you and I were worth it to Him and to Heavenly Father. The atonement of Jesus Christ can bring true peace and enable us to become who He needs us to become. I know Jesus Christ broke the bands of death and that He lives today! He lives for you and for me, where is our relationship with Him? 
 
I testify that true strength comes from reading the scriptures daily and having daily conversations with our Heavenly Father. I testify that now is the time we must all choose whom we will serve... 
 
I declare to all of you that I have chosen to serve my Savior Jesus Christ, I love Him and have come to know Him in a real way as I have kept His commandments and followed His teachings. I am so thankful to be here on this mission for Him and I pray I can continue to work hard and give Him my very best. 
 
I bear you this testimony with humility but with surety and do so in the name of Jesus Christ, our Redeemer, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment