Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Busy Week

March 31, 2014

    This week was another blur of a week as time continues to pass so quickly! I am short on time today, we have a lot to get accomplished, and so sadly this email will be sort of short. 

This week I spent over half of it with a great Elder on an exchange in Dubois, Wyoming which is the far West side of our mission, it is near Jackson Hole and it is so beautiful there! We had a great time together and got some great work done!
    
Early in the week we had Zone Conference and the entire focus of the conference was the Book of Mormon. We split into groups and each took reading assignments of the Book of Mormon and within about 3 hours we had read the entire Book of Mormon as a group so that was so awesome! 
 
The focus of the meeting on the Book of Mormon was a testimony builder to me. I love the Book of Mormon so much, I know that it is the word of God! I know Joseph Smith was the Prophet of the Restoration, that the Priesthood authority of God was restored which allowed him to translate the Book of Mormon. I know the Book of Mormon are precious words from prophets from the dust and that they apply to us today. I invite all to read the Book of Mormon and pray to find out for themselves. I testify all can receive an answer if they pray with faith in Christ, real intent and a sincere heart; I testify you will receive an answer through the feelings of your heart. You will feel true peace as you pray to know. I know for myself that this book is true, but I do not want anyone to take my word for it, find out for yourselves through prayer. 
   
I love all of you and am so thankful for your support! I hope you all enjoy the pictures... There are 2 pics of me, one at the entrance of an old mine shaft, one with an antler arch. The other one is Elder Paris with a mad face because I was sleeping and he wasn't while we were in the car and the other picture is of an LDS member here who is 101 years old, he is awesome! Ya'll have a great week!
 
Love, Elder Organ
 



No comments:

Post a Comment