Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Transfers...

March 3, 2014

Greetings Everyone,
 
    I had a busy and great week! We taught several great lessons and shoveled a lot of snow, for about the past 4 days it has been in the negative 20s and 30s with a lot of snow! So we stayed bundled up all week while we shoveled a lot, taught and searched for more people to teach. 
 
This past Tuesday we had our Zone training which went well over all and we had a surprise visit from our Mission President and his wife. President Mecham interviewed all the missionaries, I had a great interview with him which I really needed.
     
Sunday night I got a call from President Mecham with my transfer information, I have been informed that I will be getting transferred to Thermopolis, Wyoming and am remaining a Zone Leader. 
 
It is heart breaking to leave Great Falls after serving here 6 months, I have created a lot of relationships and have grown attached to this area. Although it is really hard to go, I know God has a reason and a purpose to send me to Thermopolis. I am up for the adventure even if it is 12 hours in a car to get there! ;) 
 
Ha ha those who know me, know I dislike long car rides!
    
I know the church is true if I am in Great Falls, Montana or Thermopolis, Wyoming. The church is true and I have a ward family, that is how it is around the world. 
 
My parents were able to meet the prophet, President Thomas S. Monson yesterday at the Gilbert Temple Dedication and I could feel of the Spirit as I read their testimonies and experience. I know as they know, that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God, he speaks with God and reveals the word of God to all of us. (Amos 3:7) 
 
I testify if we will all keep our eye on the prophet and follow him with exactness then we will all be protected as this world gets more and more wicked! Hold to the rod, walk the straight and narrow path by doing the small and simple things such as reading your scriptures and saying your prayers. 
 
I thank all of you for your love and support! With Love, Elder Organ

Here is my new address for me new area! :)
 
Elder Aaron Organ
838 Clark Street
Thermopolis WY 82443

No comments:

Post a Comment