Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baptism!

February 18, 2014

Hey Everyone,

    I am short on time but wanted to share a wonderful experience with you all! 
 
C---- L--- was baptized on Saturday night, it was a beautiful service where the Spirit was so strong! I am so thankful for him and his decision to follow Jesus Christ! I was blessed and honored to be able to confirm him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; the blessing he received was powerful and specific. The Spirit was so strong and testified to all who where there, C-------'s mom and sister were there who are not members and they were both touched and felt the Spirit. It truly an amazing experience that I was so blessed to be a part of. His baptism and confirmation were not only a high light of my week but a high light of my mission. 
    
I testify that children of God come closer to Christ by entering the waters of baptism and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. Baptism is a two way covenant with God our Heavenly Father and is necessary if we want to return to live with Him again. The gift of the Holy Ghost truly is one of the greatest gifts, what better gift then a member of the Godhead to be with us at all times as we remain worthy! I testify that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church of God here on earth. I am privileged and blessed to be a representative of Christ. 
 
I am thankful for each of you and the support you provide me, I am in need of prayers and support right now to make it through a hard time. The adversary works hard but I know we must be strong and press forward. It is my hope and prayer we can all continue to press forward together. 
 
Love each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment