Sunday, October 6, 2013

Back to Montana With A Change of Plans

September 19, 2013

Hello all,
 
     This email is going to people I recently wrote and it is just an update on my address.
 
Rachelle if you could also put it on FB and my blog... 

So you can always still write the mission home in Billings and they forward my mail or you can write straight to me or send things straight to me here in Great Falls, Montana! 

So my new address is: 

922 Ave B NW  
Great Falls, MT 59404.
     
I made the long travel from Riverton, Wyoming here to Great Falls, Montana safely and had a change in my assignment. I am still a Zone Leader here but it is of a new and young Zone just created this transfer! And my companion changed... 

I am companions with ELDER RODRIGUEZ! Who I came out with, so we know each other very well! He is an amazing missionary, love him so much! We were both just made Zone Leaders and are training each other on that but its all a part of the adventure! 

I am loving it! Love all of you!
 
-Elder Organ

No comments:

Post a Comment