Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello Everyone

November 10, 2014

Hello Everyone,

    Another transfer has come and gone, where does the time go!? 

We have been really busy looking for people to teach, we had somewhat of a rough week. D----- L------ dropped us and sadly that was probably for the better, he was not really progressing. Two of our progressing less actives that have been coming to church were both in the hospital this week. And some of the other people we have been teaching just disappeared and we can't get a hold of them. But we keep pressing along as we strive to find those who the Lord has prepared.

    The fall weather has been sooooo nice! It has been absolutely beautiful weather for months and now that all changed. Yesterday was dark and dreary all day and then last night it started to rain on our way home and this morning it's all white with snow! It is supposed to snow more today and be in low 20s for the next few days with lows near zero. But such is life in Montana, bring on the winter, I am ready for it! :)

      So this week is transfer week and I am getting transferred to the Billings East Stake to serve in the Hawthorne Ward with Elder Griffith! Elder Griffith and I came out together and he is one of my best friends on the mission and one of the best missionaries I know! We will be living with some awesome members and so my new address is: 

2838 Saratoga Trail 
Billings, MT 59105 

I am so stoked about it all. I will miss serving with Elder Clark, he is a great missionary who I have loved serving with. I am also going to miss the West Park Ward and all the great people there but life continues on and I know new people and adventures are to be had! 

I am so blessed and so grateful to be on my mission, I absolutely love it! I know that Jesus is the Christ and that one can be healed physically, spiritually and emotionally if they will have true faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I am thankful for each of you and the support you provide me! 

Thank you and I pray all of you can have a blessed week!

- Elder Organ

No comments:

Post a Comment