Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Snow In May

May 12, 2014

Hey Everyone!

     Man this just never gets old for an Arizona boy like me... It is snowing! It is almost the middle of May and it is snowing! Haha it just does not get old, it amazes me! (Attached is a pic) 
 
This week was a busy week. On Tuesday we had Zone training and so there were 23 missionaries in the small town of Thermopolis! On Wednesday, Elder Archie was gone on exchanges and Elder Swisher and I road tripped to the Northern part of the Zone and did some team teaching with the sisters there. We had some really cool experiences that night, we then drove and picked up Elder Archie and got home late Wednesday night. Thursday to Sunday we had a rough time trying to find people to teach. But such is life at times, it didn't get us down, we have the faith there are people we need to find and we will continue to search for those people this coming week. 
    
I know this work is the work of salvation and that Jesus Christ is at the head of this work! I love being out here and being an instrument in the hands of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, I know that Joseph Smith is the prophet of the Restoration, and I know we have a prophet on earth today who is President Thomas S. Monson, I invite all of you to study the words from the prophets and apostles this last General Conference. I promise you will find answers to your questions and you will be lead to accomplish God's plan for you. I know Christ lives and loves us! I am thankful for all of you and pray you all have a great week!

P.S. other random pictures attached :)



No comments:

Post a Comment