Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Powerful Baptism

June 30, 2014

Hello Everyone,

     I hope and pray you all had a good week! I had a really great week this week and just have time to share some of the highlights. 
 
This past Saturday June 28th Brother Art Hamilton entered the waters of baptism. We met Brother Hamilton 3 weeks ago and he was so prepared to be baptized, he had met with some Sister Missionaries in California and basically just needed a refresher on the lessons. The Spirit felt at his baptism was overwhelming and it is something I will never forget! Yesterday he received the Holy Ghost and also was ordained a Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood, it was just such a great weekend. Brother Hamilton and I are brothers for life, I love him so much and truly admire his willingness to serve with all of his heart, might, mind and strength! 
 
Attached are some pictures from his baptism as well as a group shot of some missionaries, Brother Hamilton and the other man is T---- M------- who was baptized in Worland yesterday and we were all able to attend. 
    
I am grateful for all of you and your support! I know this church is true and I love this gospel with all that I am and I love my mission, I would not want to be anywhere else then here!


No comments:

Post a Comment