Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Much Snow.

February 3, 2014

Hello Everyone,

    I hope you are all doing well. This week is really a blur, shoot, the whole month of January was a blur! 
 
This past week was busy with meetings, teaching people and shoveling A TON of snow! Its been snowing for a few days and we have done lots of shoveling for investigators, less-actives and part member families. 
 
It has been another good week as a full time servant of the Lord, in just 3 days I will have been on my mission for 1 year, that blows my mind! Time has really flown by and although there have been some hard times, I don't remember all the details of those hard times but I do remember with clearness many of the good times. 
 
I am truly happy here and love being able to share the gospel and my testimony with others. My heart is full, I am so thankful for all of you and the support you provide me. I love you all and I love this gospel! 
 
Keep the faith, keep smiling, press forward with a steadfastness in Christ and all will work out. 

Sorry it is short, hope you enjoy the pics! Ya'll have a great week! 
 
 

-Love, Elder Organ

No comments:

Post a Comment