Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 25, 2013

Hello Everyone, 
 
I sure hope everyone had a good week and I wish you all the best Thanksgiving! 
 
This week sure had its ups and downs. Elder Rodriguez left Tuesday afternoon to do some exchanges on the high line near Canada. Elder Kharazi and I were working within our own area and were having a rough beginning of the week, with appointments being cancelled and things coming up with the Zone that needed to be taken care of which restricted our proselyting time. Then, one of the Assistants came into town and on Friday afternoon we drove up to where Elder Rodriguez was and then Elder Rodriguez and the assistant stayed in our area and I went with another companionship here in Great Falls. 
 
Elder Rodriguez was struggling with some personal things and so he has been transferred to Billings and left Sunday morning. I will miss him, he is a great missionary and a great example to me of so many things, I truly love him and will miss being his companion. Elder Kharazi and I will remain in the Two Rivers Ward and Cascade Branch for at least another 2 weeks, then transfer calls will come around and we will see what happens.
    
This week is Thanksgiving, I have so much to be grateful for. I am grateful for my family and friends, people who have truly made a difference in my life. I am grateful for food, clothing, warm blankets, Cafe Rio, airplanes, guns, water, the sunshine, In-N-Out, no wind, long walks on the beach... haha I could go on and on with some random things... but really what it comes down to is, I am truly most grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, he paid the price for you and for me. 
 
He is the only way for me to be with my family and loved ones again, He is the only way for me to be with my loving Heavenly Father again, He paid the full price and for Him I will forever be grateful. I know Christ lives, He loves each of us. 
 
It is my hope and prayer we can always remember him, throughout the year and always have an attitude of gratitude. I love you all and am thankful for you and your support! 
 
Love you! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
 
Elder Aaron Organ
 
Great Falls Zone
Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd.
Billings, MT 59102

No comments:

Post a Comment