Wednesday, December 18, 2013

COLD Is An Understatement

December 9, 2013

Hello Everyone!
 
(Attached are some pics of some good Montana weather)

     Well this past week we had 6 days in a row where the high did not get over negative 10. With lows getting down to negative 41 without windchill factored in. For several days in a row, Great Falls Montana was the coldest place in the entire world, records were set and I guess overall it was pretty cool to be a part of history! 
 
We had fun this week shoveling snow, licking poles, drinking hot cocoa, slipping on ice, turning boiling water into powder, and more, all while still preaching the gospel! I was very proud of my Zone for teaching a total of 90+ lessons which is a good week even with it being so cold! The work of salvation goes forward regardless of the weather!
    
Today it was 18 degrees when we left the house and that my friends is warm! It is a weird sensation going outside when it is in the 20's and thinking about how warm it is in comparison of course! 
 
Today was transfer calls day and I will be staying here in Great Falls, Elder Kharazi is going to Lander, Wyoming to be a district leader. My new Zone Leader companion is going to be Elder Wyatt who I know from my time in the Missoula Zone. He is a boss, I am excited for it. He is waiting on his visa to go to Brazil. In addition to him as my companion we will have a third missionary, Elder Doyle who is serving in Shelby right now in my Zone. 
 
There are many changes happening throughout my Zone so it will be good to have a fresh start and go forward with one mind and one faith!
    
I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season! Here is a great little video you all should watch about the reason for the season -
 
 
What can we all give Christ this year? Merry Christmas to all of you! 
 
Love you all, until next week...

Elder Organ
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment