Sunday, June 2, 2013

Elder Organ's 1st Transfer

May 16, 2013   

"Well we are all just jumping on real quick to say we got to our new area safe and sound. 

Tuesday afternoon/night we said goodbye to everyone which was really hard to do for some. Then drove North an hour to Columbia Falls and got there about 10:30 PM, got to bed about midnight, and up at 6 AM Wednesday morning. 

On the road by 7 and drove all the way to Helena where I transferred my luggage into another trailer and rode with Elder Pippo (Senior Couple Missionary) all the way back to Missoula (which is crazy because Missoula is only about 90 minutes from where I was in Lakeside but because of how it worked out I had to drive to Helena and back to Missoula which is about 7 hours worth of travel! haha) 

Once we got into Missoula, I then traveled to Hamilton, Montana with 2 missionaries. We drove from there to Corvallis to drop off all my things and then back into Hamilton and visited people. We ended up doing a lot of service. I got to bed about 10:30 and I was so exhausted from all the travel and hard work. 

    So now it is Thursday morning and raining buckets here in Hamilton. I await the arrival of my new missionary who is traveling all the way from Billings out to here today. He will arrive some time tonight. 
 
All i know is that his name is Elder Jones, so I am excited to meet him, get to know him and serve with him. 
 
I am still in shock that I'm the Senior Companion and Trainer...... 
 
Haha!
 
Now my new address in Corvallis is.... 

Elder Aaron Organ
1032 Willow Creek Dr.
PO Box 186 
Corvallis, MT 59828
 
Write me!

Love you all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment