Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Update... It's Been a While

August 4, 2014

Hello Everyone, 

    It has been a couple months since I have sent out a group email, there are many reasons for that but I apologize it has been awhile since I have gotten back to many of you. Many people getting this email are getting it for the first time because I just added many to the group, if you would like to be removed from the group and not get these emails from time to time please let me know. :) 
 
Many things have happened in the last 4 weeks, I was transferred to Billings, Montana where Elder Page and Elder Farthing were my companions for about 3 weeks. Last week Elder Farthing got mid-transfer adjusted to Harlowton, a small town about 90 minutes outside of Billings. Elder Garceau joined our companionship and got his top 2 wisdom teeth out his 2nd day in Billings. Elder Page and I had a little fun with him while he was still loopy after surgery. 
 
The work here in Billings is fast paced, we are very busy and have to plan smart to be able to get to all of our appointments on time. My first weekend here a family of 3 was baptized that Elder Page had been working with, and then the weekend after that another young lady was baptized. So now we are rebuilding the teaching pool and are busy finding those that will receive us.
     
Some of you may know that I have had some health challenges the last 4 weeks. There are many adventures and 1st time events that take place on a mission, I went to the hospital for the 1st time and got an IV for the 1st time in my life, all of it wasn't the most fun thing but I received help I needed. I am improving in health and am grateful for all of the prayers and concern, thank you!
    
In the last week I have attended 2 funerals, one of a new born baby and one of an elderly woman who I had gotten close to in my 4 weeks here. I had the opportunity to stand in the room by myself with the woman who had passed away laying in her casket, as I looked at her I had the Holy Ghost bear witness to me that her spirit lives on, that she is at peace and completely happy. I can testify that I know the spirits of that precious little baby and of my friend both live on. I know they are in the Spirit world reunited with many loved ones and sharing the gospel. I testify that the plan of salvation is true, God loves all of us and has provided the plan for each of us to live with Him again and with our loved ones. I testify that our loved ones on the other side watch over us and help us. Come unto Christ and know of His peace. I bear this testimony with humility, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
  
With Love, Elder Aaron Organ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment