Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What A Week...

January 13, 2014

Hello Everyone!
    This week has been a crazy one with lots happening. 
 
This week, sadly we lost Elder Doyle as one of our companions, he was transferred to Helena and will do good there, I will miss him! So now it is just Elder Wyatt and I for now. 
 
We had some ups and downs this week but had some great lessons, found 1 new investigator and 1 new less active who are living together and taught them the Restoration. They both committed to church and sure enough they were there with 3 other people they brought with them! 
 
Also had 2 of our other regular investigators there so yesterday was a great day having them all in church.
   
We started this week teaching the members a "Family Mission Plan" that we feel is a truly inspired plan and it will help the work greatly here. We are super excited about it and it seems to be going really well thus far! 

The work here in Great Falls, Montana continues to roll forward! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be here on my mission at this time! I love being on this mission. 

Thank you all for your letters, emails and support, it means the world to me! Love you all! 

Elder Organ

No comments:

Post a Comment