Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

December 30, 2013

Hello Everyone, 
 
I hope you all had a great Christmas Day this past week and that you will all have a fun and happy New Years! I want to thank everyone who sent me a Christmas package or letter, it made me feel loved for sure so thank you for remembering me! 
 
I am thankful for all the time I had Skyping with my family, I sure love all of you so much, it was great to see each of you!
    
C---- Pe----  (name withheld for privacy reasons) was baptized this week! He is such a smart kid and has taught me a lot as we have been able to teach him and his parents the lessons. He has a sweet Spirit and it was my privilege to confirm him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was all a wonderful experience and I am so proud of him for making the decision to be baptized and be the example to his family. It was awesome!
    
We had another baptism of Jo------- L--- this past weekend which was also a great experience, we didn't teach him at all but did have the privilege and blessing of getting to know him through a baptismal interview and being involved in his baptismal service. So this week was great as I witnessed 2 people make sacred covenants with their Heavenly Father and come up out of the water completely clean. 
 
That is what this gospel is all about, making and then keeping our covenants or promises with our Heavenly Father! I know as we endure to the end we will know ultimate happiness. I know that dreams come true and there is a "happily ever after", it is all made possible through the gospel of Jesus Christ. I invite all to come unto Christ and know that happiness. 
 
 Thank you all of you for everything you do, love each of you and pray for you! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment