Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Marvelous Work and A Wonder

July 8, 2013

Hey I have no time left on this computer so my apologies! 

Highlight of this week was the BAPTISM of Gracie Wridge! It happened Saturday evening and was such an awesome experience. Elder Cratoue who taught her a few months back was able to come back and baptize her and then it was my honor to be able to confirm her a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints on Sunday. It was such a great experience and the Spirit was sooo strong! 
    
We are putting Taylor Gerber on date this Wednesday and he said he wants to be baptized so that's great! 

Keith and Julie have been attending church and continue to meet with us. And we have many others to meet with this week. Some less actives are meeting with us and we are trying to get them to come back! 
  
 Bottom line.... All is well and I absolutely love it out here! I have my hard times and get discouraged at times but not for long!  The hard times make the good times even better! 

Love every minute! 

Thank you for all the love and support! 

-Elder Organ

No comments:

Post a Comment